Does the power of money outweigh justice in the judicial system???? If so what can be done to change this???
We want to know what you think. Share your veiws and opinions and let us know what you have to say.
The judicial system is the system of law courts that administer justice and constitute the judicial branch of government. It offers the resolution of disputes where justice prevails through truth and fairness for all. But is this really the case?
It doesn’t matter what you refer to, money matters and everything has a price. The more money you have the more you can afford. This also applies to legal proceedings, where more money equals more and/or better legal representation.
– Do you think that the power of money outweighs justice in the judicial system?
– Is truth and fairness swept under the carpet if the victim isnt as finacially empowered as the guilty party?
– Does this then become about money and what one can afford or is willing to pay rather then justice itself?
– Should the judicial system be re-evaluated so that justice prevails through truth and fairness. where money cant be used for legal gain and equal treatment for all citizens is ensured?
– Should the use legal representation used in and out the court room be modified so that both innocent and guilty parties have the same resources available to them?
Have your say and let us know what you think…..
+1 us on Google
Like us on Facebook and visit the homepage @ http://www.facebook.com/Tomthumbinfo